Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pool Party!

More and better ideas for the president to ignore.

Incidentally, I'm about halfway through the Greenwald book, and I'm finding it tough going. It's a bit reminiscent of some of my high school essays, where I would keep paraphrasing my own hypothesis ad nauseum to compensate for a lack of evidence.

I love Greenwald's blogging, but I'm beginning to wonder if this an example of an awkward transition from one medium to another (as when William Shatner partnered with Ben Folds on a pop album...). I find this weird because I don't think Greenwald necessarily lacks evidence that Bush has a Manichean worldview, but I also think it's the kind of contention that deserves maybe a chapter or two in a broader-themed book about how Republicans are 100% EVIL TO THE CORE, rather than an entire book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home