Thursday, February 23, 2006

KKRB-On.org

Here's the ad as it appears on Craigslist:

A mixed group of conservatives and liberals will be gathering in front of the Danish Consulate at 12:00 PM tomorrow, Friday, February 24, to support Denmark and the right of its people and press to express themselves freely. No whooping and hollering, just a quiet show of solidarity with an embattled ally, and a bipartisan affirmation of the Enlightenment ideals we share.

Here's where to go:

Royal Danish Consulate-General and Trade Commission of Denmark
211 East Ontario Street, Suite 1800
Chicago

We hope to see you there!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/pol/136432996.html

Please forward the link to anyone you know downtown who might want to show up. I'm bringing shortbread cookies!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mockrates said...

To everyone who showed up today, I'd just like to say...

Thanks, Jeff.

Maybe we'll give it more notice next time.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Notobamasfool said...

I wish I'd checked the blog before venturing out for the day, I would have brought my son, re-named Bjorn Lundegard, to the event.

2:31 PM  
Blogger mkchicago said...

A thousand apologies for my absence. I believe Al-Quaeda sabotaged my food on Thursday, b/c I spent Friday splitting my time between my bed, the couch and throwing up. Hope the cookies were good.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home