Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Article

I know I missed the last meeting and did not present and article. I would like to suggest this piece as my selection for the month.

This is a pretty good summary of the state of the Iraq War from an optimistic standpoint. My sense from reading broadly is that Iraq is closer to this article than the NYT's view, but the truth is somewhere in between.

I am becoming more optomistic about the outcome as I read about Iraqi's fighting the Jihadists and as Iraqi security forces take over more responsibility and become more proficient.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mockrates said...

"I am becoming more optomistic about the outcome as I read about Iraqi's fighting the Jihadists and as Iraqi security forces take over more responsibility and become more proficient."

I hope you're right!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home