Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Scheduling

Sexyretard has shown us where his true allegiances lie by choosing his "paying job" at Triton College over the KKRB for the balance of this semester (one cannot serve both Kang and Mannon, it appears). He has, however, offered to host the next meeting at his place, provided it falls within the Triton spring break week, which is March 12-18. I don't remember exactly, but I thought there was somebody who was unable to attend during that week. Please sound off in the comments as to your availability, and maybe we can make it work.

7 Comments:

Blogger hurtleg said...

Monday the 13th works for me.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Notobamasfool said...

If someone else cannot make it that week, us mammon-lovers can wait until May. Many apologies for my foolishness in scheduling. It's less immediate mammon and more making nice so that I can have mammon come September.

Should either Monday the 13th, or even better, Tuesday the 14th, work out for everyone, however, it would be great to host and bloviate.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Mockrates said...

"I'm always a little wary of books claiming FACTs but I'll give it a read."

KKRBers, we have our first POST-MODERNIST in the group!!!

Seriously though, I don't think it's a novel, and I do believe that's what we settled on...

10:44 AM  
Blogger Germanicu$ said...

I too vote for Monday the 13th.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Notobamasfool said...

If the 13th works for the brigade then the 13th it is. I live in Southwest Evanston, so if you know where the big stinky river is, where one can rent canoes to be even closer to the channgel's stinky glory, then you know about where I live. The closest intersection is Howard and California (7600 North and 2800 West).

3:20 PM  
Blogger Pete Sampras said...

Two days before the Ides of March works for me too.

1:10 PM  
Blogger mkchicago said...

It's all good.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home