Friday, July 14, 2006

I don't know...

...This Plame chick - in good lighting, with makeup, after her plastic surgery - is rather a tasty dish. I'm not saying I'd want to see the sex video, but as "heroes to the radical left" go, she's pretty easy on the eyes.




Whom do the heroes to the radical right - let's just go ahead and make that The Heroes To The Radical Right! - have to offer by way of eye candy? Ann Coulter? If there's a fortune to be made on the lecture circuit, "she" should seriously consider having an Adam's Apple job.

3 Comments:

Blogger George W. Bush said...

I think they're both ugly dogs.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Notobamasfool said...

Plame is the kind of the artsy gal for whom every horny trumpet player fakes a love for poetry. If you are of the Napa Valley crowd, she will do just fine.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Pete Sampras said...

My centrist views have to lean towards the right on this one. Coulter is definitely hotter than Plame. I'd remove her Adam's apple entirely to eliminate the conservative spew coming out of her lips.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home