Tuesday, April 04, 2006

4-4-06 Pub Quiz

Categories:
1) Going Bold 11 points
2) Through the Back Door 10 points
3) Match- Mmmmm... 64 Slices of American Cheese 13 points
4) Bizarro World 16 points
5) Dead or Canadian- Turning Japanese 10 points
6) Picture Round 16 points
7) General Knowledge 24 points
Who's in?


UPDATE: Robotic Richard Simmons came in third after losing a tie breaker. Who the f*ck knows the number of people in Madison County Iowa anyway?




BONUS! Son of Pub Quiz.
Anybody want to try the Wednesday pub quiz at The Local Option on Webster ?

4 Comments:

Blogger Germanicu$ said...

Good to have you back, mk! Your presence embiggens our blog; accordingly, your absence ensmallens it.

I am OUT for pub quiz tonight. But I am IN for THE LOCAL OPTION tomorrow (wednesday) to try out their quiz. It says reservations recommended, but I say let's wing it. I'll be there at 7:30.

1:46 PM  
Blogger mkchicago said...

See you tomorrow. I may just make a reservation for the hell of it.

2:30 PM  
Blogger George W. Bush said...

You guys should make reservations, I can't make it, but I have been there and it is a SMALL place.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Notobamasfool said...

I'm out tonight and tomorrow; go forth and kick much ass.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home