Monday, April 24, 2006

Change Date of Book Club Meeting?

Per my e-mail sent around this morning, I propose we move our Book Club meeting to next Monday, May 1. This will give more of us (ie, me) a chance to read the book, and all of us to determine a place to meet. Suggestions for such a place are welcome.


Blogger hurtleg said...

Good. I wasn't going to be able to make it tonight anyway. I have a final exam tomorrow that I haven't studied for yet.

12:34 PM  
Blogger sexyretard said...

It's getting nice outside, and the Bierstube's beer garden awaits.

3:28 PM  
Blogger mkchicago said...

Weather permitting the Bierstube is always a good choice. If weather is less than cooperative my place is doable. Abra has also offered her place. It's all good. I assume we're meeting Monday, May 1 now. Yes?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Germanicus and I talked this afternoon, and he had suggested waiting until next Monday so that Ann could make it back to a meeting. However, this Monday, at the moment, would be fine with me too. I apologize for my prolonged absence on the blog; my wife and I went through a hellacious failed house purchase a few weeks back that took up far too much of time. We are now on the brink of a (hopefully) successful one, though it's still possible that I'll have to go out to Oak Park on Monday to take measurements (for the S&M room).

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home