Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hey Faggots!

I'd like to take this opportunity to flip-flop on my past refusal to put an Ann Coulter book on the readings list. In the wake of her most recent PR triumph, it's clear to me that she truly is the best that conservatism has to offer in the field of pop-political writing. Not being familiar with her oeuvre, however, I'll leave it up to her fans among the Brigadiers to cherry pick from what is undoubtedly a list of stellar literary accomplishments.

If we're not up for Ann just yet, and in view of the flurry of recent postings and comments on global cooling (I mean, it's pretty cold today anyway), perhaps we could finally read Bjorn Lomborg's "The Skeptical Environmentalist." It's true that Lomborg is not a climate scientist, and that he has noted "I am not myself an expert as regards environmental problems," but let's just grant that the right's bench on this issue is not all that deep, and leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home