Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday Pub Quiz Categories

UPDATE: We are the champions, my friends. In a stunning 2 point victory Killhammad Aieee smashed all other 'bots last night.





Tonight's Categories:
1) Don't Forget your Gift Receipt 10 pts
2) Festivus 10 pts
3) Double Match- Oscars from the 70's 20 pts
70's best actor
70's best Picture
70's best actress
70's best director
4) Bizarro World 16 pts
5) Dead or Canadian- Ditka or Lombardi
10 pts
6) Pictures 14 pts
7) General Knowledge 20 pts

for the nostalgic last week's questions

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I'm in, as are S-tard and Germanicus, methinks.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Germanicu$ said...

Not bad on the spelling, if I do say so myself.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

"Not bad on the spelling, if I do say so myself."

How the f*&# did you do that?!

10:43 AM  
Blogger The Globe's Pub Quiz said...

Next week, don't be surprised if Chief Nockahomer shows up to unseat you from the Championship table!

See you Tuesday. Y'all know where. Y'all know when.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home