Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday Pub Quiz Categories

UPDATE: We are the champions, my friends. In a stunning 2 point victory Killhammad Aieee smashed all other 'bots last night.





Tonight's Categories:
1) Don't Forget your Gift Receipt 10 pts
2) Festivus 10 pts
3) Double Match- Oscars from the 70's 20 pts
70's best actor
70's best Picture
70's best actress
70's best director
4) Bizarro World 16 pts
5) Dead or Canadian- Ditka or Lombardi
10 pts
6) Pictures 14 pts
7) General Knowledge 20 pts

for the nostalgic last week's questions

3 Comments:

Blogger Mockrates said...

I'm in, as are S-tard and Germanicus, methinks.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Germanicu$ said...

Not bad on the spelling, if I do say so myself.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mockrates said...

"Not bad on the spelling, if I do say so myself."

How the f*&# did you do that?!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home